Isolation means no Coffee Mornings and no Tea Parties…OR DOES IT?
We’d like to invite you to join us for a celebratory Easter Saturday Tea Party / Coffee Morning.
Date: Saturday, 11th April (Easter Saturday)
Venue: Your own living room!
- Put on your finest Easter outfit
- Take out your fanciest tea-set, teapot or coffee mug
- Brew your favourite tea or coffee
- Set out the best fine piece you have in the house
- Enjoy your Coffee Morning / Tea Party
- Use the time to phone a friend (there’s no fun having a tea party alone!)
Why we’re doing this:
Easter is the most important time of the year for us in the Church. In this season we remember the tremendous grace of a God who, at great personal cost, welcomes His lost children home. We think that’s worth celebrating!
We’d love to be with you to eat hot-cross buns, share Easter Eggs and re-tell the Easter story but right now it’s more important that we stay physically apart to protect one another.
So let’s celebrate together – apart!
If you have a camera handy on Saturday and you’d like to be included in our Kintore Easter Lockdown Coffee Morning online collage, take a snap of your tea party / coffee morning and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07852807412 with the heading “Kintore Easter Lockdown Party”. Then look for yourself online on Easter Sunday at www.kintorekirk.org (Fun Stuff).