On the weekend of Saturday 12th – Sunday 13th August, Rev Neil Meyer will be leading a pilgrimage from Kintore Church to Echt Church. A route outline and timetable can be found at the bottom of this page.
The pilgrimage will stop at each church building in the new Bennachie Parish for a short prayer service.
You are very welcome to join us for as little or as much of the event as you wish or feel able.
You can participate in any of the following ways:
- choose to walk the whole of the route;
- choose to walk one or more sections of the route;
- choose to join one or more of the short services;
- choose to join members of the Bannachie parishes for a celebration BBQ in Echt Hall on Sunday 13th August at 3pm.
For the purposes of planning,
- please let Neil Meyer know if you wish to walk the route: email@example.com / 01467 632219
- please let Rev Sheila Mitchell know by Sunday 6th August if you would like to join us for the celebration BBQ: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01330 860 004
Otherwise, please feel free to join the pilgrims at any point on the route.
There is no cost to joining the pilgrimage and all hospitality will be free of charge.
We look forward to seeing you on the 12th and/or 13th August!